Saturday, June 1, 2013

4 Ingredient Pancakes & Only 77 Calories!

You will need:

2 oz. low-fat cream cheese 

eggs (whites only) 

1 packet truvia 
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 


Make sure your pan is pre-heated, it will help the batter not to spread across the whole pan. I would use the smallest frying pan you have!

In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the above ingredients.

I used 0 Calorie Spray butter  so that they wouldn't stick to the pan.

It actually took them longer than regular pancakes to cook, and they looked a bit funny.
But, they ended up tasting like french toast to me! I also used a little PB2 (chocolate) on top of mine and drizzled a little bit of honey on top.

These were heavenly. My batter made two pancakes and I was full afterwards! Yum!

Enjoy!

C-

PS: for photos of my food, please find on my Instagram! You can see/follow from my homepage Instagram button or find me @foodielovesfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment