Wednesday, June 5, 2013

B's New Workout Routine

This is Britt and my first post so be kind, I am new to this. I have been trying a new workout routine and feeling exhausted when I leave the gym, (which I think is everyone's goal), so I am excited to share!


I have been doing a walk/run to start out. It consists of alternating between 2 minutes of walking, 9.5 incline at 4.5 speed then 3 minutes of running at 3.5 incline, 7 speed. I do this for 25 minutes. Then I sprint for 5 minutes, 0 incline 8.3 speed. By this time my legs are JELLO. Next, I head over to the Row machine. Rowing is great because it is a full body workout. It feels AWESOME looking down and seeing pure sweat! After I drinch my towel, I finish the routine with lifting and abs to get a small cool down before heading out of the gym. Try this workout and tweak a little to fit your needs and feel free to leave comments/questions (unless negative) :) -B

No comments:

Post a Comment