Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 3 of Insanity

Yes, it's still insane. Today my calves are a little more tender too! I read to use a foam roller and roll out the muscle but the thought of it just makes me cringe! Advice?

Day 3 was not a pleasant experience! I found a link online to watch all of the insanity videos until I get mine (hopefully this week)! Yesterday, I even let the video load for quite a while and it still kept stopping (mid-workout) to load! It ended up taking me a little over an hour to finish Cardio Power & Resistance- which as of now is my least favorite video! So when the video would freeze, I would try to do previous exercises and keep my heart rate up because if I don't my Polar ft4 yells at me! All in all, I ended up burning 500 or so calories. -Hey I'll take it! Not to mention I had my 5 month old watching me like I was a crazy jumping baboon!





How are your workouts coming along?!

I also was so excited I went grocery shopping and found an aisle with Walden Farms products! No calories, sugar, gluten, or fat- what more could a woman ask for?!



Keep pushing play, and dig deep! You're better today than you were yesterday and if I can do it, you can too! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment