Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 1 & 2 of Insanity

Hi Friends!

Over the weekend I tried the Insanity Fit Test and loved it! I went out and bought myself a Polar Fitness Watch (more motivation) and it was one of the best investments I think I have ever made! It literally pushes me to go harder, faster!

Today I started day 2 of Insanity. Insanity is literally insane. No joke, these people are nuts-o and I cannot wait to be able to keep up with the video!! I have never in my life been so excited about sweating through my clothes and earning every shower.

I won't lie to you, there were moments when I wanted to drop down on the floor and just lay there for an hour and take a nap. I went through 1.5 water bottles, and even during the stretches, I was still dripping sweat. It felt awesome! There were also moments that I felt like my heart was on fire, and I had to stop to let my HR slow down, and take a breather, but I went right back at it and almost burned 500 calories in less than an hour. Holy Hell Batman! I never got those results running!

Yay for Insanity! And I bought the GNC Lean 25, basically trying (keyword trying) to find a similar product to Shakeology because this girl can't spend $150 on those shakes! So far, I like the Lean 25, we will see how well it works for me!

If you're following along on Instagram, I hope you're enjoying #motivationMonday!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I just purchased a Polar Ft7 and cant wait for it to come in the mail! I know its going to give me just the motivation I need!

    www.carbsdontkillmyvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Good Luck, I'll head over to your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete