Monday, June 17, 2013

A quarter of the way through Insanity!


Hi! I can't believe I'm a quarter of the way through Insanity already! Yay! Does it work? Yes. I'm losing inches people! I'm stronger, I'm losing fat, and guess what?! I found some muscle I didn't think I would ever see again! I took the second fit test and some of my numbers doubled! How awesome is that?! 


Here is a photo collage of my transformation so far. The photo of me holding my daughter was in January of this year. The picture next to it was taken today. The photos on top are progress photos and results from Insanity. In just 16 days! Damn! I'm proud! 


I wasn't sure I would ever see muscle again, let alone collarbones! I can't wait to see the changes the next 44 days will bring! 

On a side note, I've also been switching over to Paleo. I'm no expert, just learning! Feel free to leave comments with your blogs and I would love to visit! I need all of the support I could get!

No comments:

Post a Comment